Get Started Using the Gateway
Welcome to the Ohio Business Gateway!
Below you will find tips and tutorials that will help you log in and get started using the Gateway. Additional information and materials about how to use the Gateway can be found in the Gateway's Help Center once you log in.
- On July 2nd, 2018 the Ohio Business Gateway switched to a Single Sign-On User based system called OH|ID.
- OH|ID allows individuals to access multiple Statewide applications using a single username and password. You can learn more about OH|ID by clicking here.
- If you are a new user; you will create an OH|ID account as part of the registration process for the Gateway.
- Your OH|ID is your own unique personal login. Each member of your business should have their own unique login for accessing the Gateway. Do not share your OH|ID username or password with anyone else.
- Your OH|ID account is your personal account and will remain yours regardless of who you work for, or with, in the future.
- If you have forgotten your old Gateway login information, recover your old Gateway username and password now.
- If you have created an OH|ID to log in to the modernized Gateway but cannot remember your new login information, recover your OH|ID username and password now.
This video and user guide provide a step-by-step walkthrough of the process for creating a new OH|ID account and linking it to an existing Gateway account.
This video and user guide provide a step-by-step walkthrough of the process for creating a new account in the Gateway.
This video provides a general overview of Gateway's tools and features.