Get Started Using the Gateway
Welcome to the Ohio Business Gateway!
Below you will find tips and tutorials that will help you log in and get started using the Gateway. Additional information and materials about how to use the Gateway can be found in the Gateway's Help Center once you log in.
- If this is the first time logging in to the modernized Gateway, use the username and password that you have always used to access the Gateway.
- Only create a new account if you have never used the Gateway in the past.
- You will create an OH|ID account as part of the registration process for the modernized Gateway whether you have used the Gateway in the past or not. You will use the username and password you create for OH|ID to access the Gateway moving forward.
- Do not share your Gateway or OH|ID username or password with anyone else.
- Do not create an OH|ID for different business accounts. OH|ID accounts should represent yourself and no one else.
- If you have forgotten the username or password you used to log in to the old Gateway, you can recover them here.
- If you have created an OH|ID to log in to the modernized Gateway but cannot remember your OH|ID username or password, you can recover them here.
This video and user guide provide a step-by-step walkthrough of the process for creating a new OH|ID account and linking it to an existing Gateway account.
This video and user guide provide a step-by-step walkthrough of the process for creating a new account in the Gateway.
This video provides a general overview of Gateway's tools and features.