Get Started Using the Gateway
Welcome to the Ohio Business Gateway!
Below you will find tips and tutorials that will help you log in and get started using the Gateway. Additional information and materials about how to use the Gateway can be found in the Gateway's Help Center once you log in.
- OH|ID allows individuals to access multiple Statewide applications using a single username and password. You can learn more about OH|ID by clicking here.
- If you are a new user; you will create an OH|ID account as part of the registration process for the Gateway.
- Your OH|ID is your own unique personal login. Each member of your business should have their own unique login for accessing the Gateway. Do not share your OH|ID username or password with anyone else.
- Your OH|ID account is your personal account and will remain yours regardless of who you work for, or with, in the future.
- If you have created an OH|ID to log in to the modernized Gateway but cannot remember your new login information, recover you OH|ID username or password now.
- Navigate to https://ohid.ohio.gov and click “First Time User?”
- Complete the Personal Information section. Note: Fields marked with an asterisk are required.
- Complete the Profile section
- Complete the Security section. In the pop-up window, enter the PIN you will receive and click “Verify”. Note: If you didn’t receive a PIN, double-check your email address.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions and answer a final Verification Question
- Navigate to https://ohid.ohio.gov and click “Forgot Your User ID?”
- Enter your email and answer the verification question, then click “Submit”.
- Once you see the confirmation screen, check your email for your OH|ID User ID.
- If you need your password reset, click “Forgot Password?” from the login page
- Verify your identity with a one-time PIN that will be sent to your email or phone via text.
- Create a new password following the guidelines provided and click “Save Changes”.