New Security Enhancements
- Effective Summer, 2020, your OH|ID account (which you use to log into the Ohio Business Gateway) will be upgraded with additional security features.
- To take advantage of these new security features, please review and update your account recovery options including email, mobile phone, and security questions. For best practices; register your account with an email address and mobile number not associated with your current employer. Your OH|ID account is your personal account and will remain yours regardless of who you work for, or with, in the future.
- To take full advantage of these new features, make sure you have at least two of these options enabled so that you can benefit from the new self service features.
- For more info and future updates; please visit OHID.ohio.gov
**NEW** TAXATION SERVICE AREA ADDED – ONLINE NOTICE RESPONSE SERVICE
The Online Notice Response Service area allows you to securely respond to most notices received from the Ohio Department of Taxation or the Department's request for additional information (including forms) through the Gateway. Simply click the ‘Upload Document to Ohio Department of Taxation’ option from your Dashboard to start the process. Please note: You can also access the service at tax.ohio.gov - Online Notice Response Service utilizing your same Gateway Username and Password.
NOTICE TO TAXPAYERS PAYING THROUGH THE TREASURER OF STATE
“The Treasurer of State has updated their Terms and Conditions. You must re-register with the Treasurer of State, utilizing the link below, prior to making your next payment. Thank you for your cooperation.”
Are You A Payroll Service Provider?
- Do you file a State Withholding or School District Withholding? If so, you could be a Bulk Filer!
The Gateway offers electronic return transmitters the capability to submit large numbers of filings of State and School District Withholding tax returns to the Ohio Department of Taxation via bulk file upload.