New Security Enhancements Coming!
- Effective Summer, 2020, your OH|ID account (which you use to log into the Ohio Business Gateway) will be upgraded with additional security features.
- To take advantage of these new security features, please review and update your account recovery options including email, mobile phone, and security questions. For best practices; register your account with an email address and mobile number not associated with your current employer. Your OH|ID account is your personal account and will remain yours regardless of who you work for, or with, in the future.
- To take full advantage of these new features, make sure you have at least two of these options enabled so that you can benefit from the new self service features.
- For more info and future updates; please visit OHID.ohio.gov
NOTICE TO TAXPAYERS CONDUCTING BUSINESS ONLINE AND OUT-OF-STATE SELLERS
Effective August 1, 2019, Ohio enacted new laws regarding substantial nexus and marketplace facilitators. Please visit tax.ohio.gov to learn more about the new registration, collection, and filing requirements.
NOTICE TO TAXPAYERS PAYING THROUGH THE TREASURER OF STATE
“The Treasurer of State has updated their Terms and Conditions. You must re-register with the Treasurer of State, utilizing the link below, prior to making your next payment. Thank you for your cooperation.”
Are You A Payroll Service Provider?
- Do you file a State Withholding or School District Withholding? If so, you could be a Bulk Filer!
The Gateway offers electronic return transmitters the capability to submit large numbers of filings of State and School District Withholding tax returns to the Ohio Department of Taxation via bulk file upload.